Surgical Recall, an invaluable resource for the third and fourth year medical students on surgical clerkships, enables quick study and easy access in a rapid-fire Q&A format.
- Includes new content, plus new mnemonics, new classic radiographs, and 60 new drawings.
- Newly added Rapid-Fire Power Review: Top 100 Clinical Surgical Microvignettes.
- More useful mnemonics and other memory aids than ever before
- New sections Surgical Respiratory Care and Procedures for the Surgical Ward and Clinic.
- Previous edition's section Wounds, Drains, and Tubes is available as "Wounds" and "Drains and Tubes" in the current resource.
- All content revised with the most up-to-date surgical information.